WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF FACEBOOK MARKETING?
If you’re looking to grow your business over digital world, then you must consider social media as one of your marketing platform. The number of users and user engagement is highest on the social media. There are numerous social media platform’s in today’s date. Instagram, twitter, facebook and the list goes on.
Among all of them, facebook is one the most effective platform for any business to reach its prospects. While marketing digitally, it is important for you to promote your business in the right platform. Promote where users spend most of their time.
Why You Should Consider Marketing On Facebook?
- Facebook is the biggest social media marketing platform. Facebook is estimated to have around 2.5billion monthly active users. More than 1.6billion people visit facebook daily.That is a huge number of user base for any business to target.
- Facebook has features like creating groups, personal and business pages. Which helps to promote your business organically by creating interesting and engaging content , where users might interact. It helps promoting your brand name organically.
- Facebook helps increase your website traffic. By promoting the content of your website on your facebook page, you can reach a huge number of audience. These users are most likely to click on the link and visit your website to see the content. If they find your website’s content interesting, they might share it with their friends on social media. In that way, you can gain a lot of traffic to your website.
- For a business to build a brand, customer feedback is extremely important. It lets you understand what are the client’s desires and expectations. This helps your business to move forward in the right direction. Facebook permits clients/purchasers to post their inputs on the product or services of any business directly. It encourages the business to draw in more consideration. It likewise offers your organization a chance to react to it and change according to your clients need.
- Facebook has it own advertising platform which offers advertising at very low cost. You can set your daily ad expense limit and facebook will use your ad money according to that.
- Facebook lets you target audience based on demographics, age, interest, gender, etc. It is therefore very efficient and gives a lot more in return than your spent ad budget.